Friday, August 05, 2005

Another New Contributor

Peter asked me to join this blog and I gladly accepted. As a strong believer in liberty, the thought of Emery's extradition troubles me greatly. The real kicker for me personally though, is that for the second time in a row I will not be able to see Marc at the Liberty Summer Seminar. Hopefully the old saying, the third time's a charm, will come true in 2006.

Over the next few days, I hope to add my comments on the case and the issues surrounding it. I tried putting the Free Marc Emery graphic as my MSN picture, but the width to length ratio was not right for that, so I am going to try to add my edited picture with new top and bottom borders, so you too can promote the cause with minimal effort.

Keep fighting the good fight.

4 Comments:

Blogger jaycurrie said...

I have resized the graphic and you can download the size you need from:

jay currie

8:32 PM  
Blogger Michael Cust said...

Brendan,
Welcome to the team. With each passing day, the movement to free Marc Emery is becoming more multi-partisan and more mainstream.

It's great to have you abroad.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

Thanks, Mike.

Jay, it wasn't the size that was the problem. The picture was too rectangular, i.e. not square enough, so the left and right sides would get cut off. Thanks for making the originals though.

2:16 AM  
Blogger P. M. Jaworski said...

Brendan--welcome aboard!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home